Whatsapp +2348075776863 i would be your sex councillor
Whatsapp +2348075776863 i would be your sex councillor
Tune up your Body to get Healthy and Fresh Blood Flow.
You will Look Young and Beautiful.
Ayurveda Body Massage Only for FEMALES by Professional Doctor.
Visit to India and get Ayurveda Massages with us.
Contact – 0091- 9538265165
Misoprostol is available under the brand names called: Miso, Cytopan, ST Mom®. Women with unwanted pregnancies who need help can get information about the best use of misoprostol for a safe abortion through safe abortion hotlines. At this moment there are safe abortion hotlines in:
03159170408 – (Urdu and pashto)
0345 7075397 (Urdu)
03448053864 (Balochi and Brahvi)
Aik Aurat Hamal kay 12 haftay tk Iskath-e-Hamal khud kar skti hai. Sub se mehfooz tareeka
(Misfepristone) Iskath-e-Hamal goli Mifegyn (RU 486), Cytotec, Mibetec, Prostokos, Arthrotec, Oxaprost, Cyprostol ya Misotrol hain. Agar ape k aisy Mulk main rehtay hain jahan par Iskatay Hamal kay bare main koi maloomat nhi or ap Iskath-e-Hamal karwana chahtay hain tu bara-e-meharbani hamari is website pe khawateen rabta Karen. (www.99chats.net).
Jins, Iskath-e-Hamal karwana or Jay-e-Pediesh.
Iskath-e-Hamal ki waja se Misoprostol ya Cytotec istemal kartay howay 90 % kamyabi ho jati hai. Agar ye pehli bar mofeed na ho tu AP 3 din kay bad dobara koshish kar skti hain. Ye maloomat Banul Aqwami Idara-e-Sehat se tasdeeq shuda hai. Jo khawaten aisy mumalik main rehti hain jahan Iskatay Hamal ki sahoolat kanooni tor par mojood hai. or aisi khawateen jin kay mumalik main ye sahoolat mojood nhi wo(https://99chats.net/en/map/country) par doctor se rabta kar skti hain.
Kuch khawateen Iskatay Hamal karnay kay liye ghair moasar or jan lewa tareekay istemal karti hain. Jis main apnay pait pe chot lagana hai ye intehai Khatarnak sabit ho skta hai. Is tarhan kay tareeqay se pait kay andar gehray zakham parnay ka andeesha hota hai. Bht koon bhi beh skta hai or mout bhi ho skti hai.
Boht si khawateen kay liye hamal ko khatam karna both mushkil faisla hota hai. Jub kay khawateen apnay mislay doctors ko sahi tarhan se nhi bata skti. Is sorat main hum oun khawateen ko mashwara detay hain kay wo apnay ghar main kisi rishtadar ya ghar ki ourat se is bat ka zikar Karen jo is bare main janti ho ya samjhti ho.
Khawateen apnay Hamal ko khatam karnay kay liye dosray zaraye se bhi maloomat le skti hain. Maslan agar koi khatoon Iskatay Hamal karwana chahti hai tu wo pehle maloomat hasil kare ya agar akay is kam ko karna chahti hai tu kisi dosri khatoon ki madad le. Agar ap ka koi bhi sawal Iskatay Hamal kay bare main hai ya phi rap kuch bhi pochna chahti hain tu humain Email Karen :firstname.lastname@example.org
hamal zaya karne ki dua, hamal zaya karne ka tarika, hamal zaya karne ki tablets, 2 maha ka hamal zaya karne ka tarika, hamal zaya karne ka tarika urdu, bacha zaya karne ki tablet or tarika, hamal khatam karne ka desi tarika, hamal karne ka tarika video,
Misoprostol kay zarye Iskath-e-Hamal kesy kam karta hai?
Misoprostol Iskath-e-Hamal kay 12 haftay tak kam karti hai, Is kay bad Kuch pecheedgi ya tibi zarorat paish aa skti hai. Agar ap 12 haftay walay Misoprostol walay tareekay kay bare main soch rahay hain, Tu hum se rabta Karen, ye tareeka sifr 12 haftay wali hamila khawateen kay liye hai.
Misoprostol Bacha dani kay dabawo ya tanawo ka bais ban skti hai. Aik nateeja kay tor par pait kay Hamal (Expels) or aik dard-nak dard, aik aam Haiz, Matli, Keh se ziyada nhi. Indamin-e-hani se khoon any ka imkan ho bhi skta hai or nhi bhi. Baki tamam Tareeko main Khoon kay anay ka imkan bht ziyada hota hai.
Magar Misoprostol kay istemal se 90 % tak kamyabi ho skti hai. Misoprostol Duniya kay takreeban tamam medical stores main Payi jati hai.
Misoprostol ki waja se Iskath-e-Hamal kay Tajarbat, Khatrat or Khadshat?
Kabhi kabhar Iskath-e-Hamal 15 se 20 pecheedgiyon ka shikar hota hai. Tamam hamela door apnay main, Agar doran Iskath-e-Hamal koi bhi Masla ho tu Aurat kabhi bhi doctor ya hospital ja skti hai.
Kabhi kabhar na chahtay howay bhi Iskath-e-Hamal ho skta hai. Is kay ilwa koi or aisa rasta nhi jis se Iskath-e-Hamal kay bare main maloomat hasil ki ja skay.
- Ab hum kuch aisi maloomat faraham Karen gi jis se Khawateen Iskath-e-Hamal kay bare main jan jaye gi.
- Aurat kesy jan skti hai kay wo Hamila hai?
Koi bhi Aurat ultra sound, Test or janch-partal se jan skti hai kay wo Hamila hai.
- Misoprostol sirf osi sorat main istemal karna chahye jub Aurat janti ho kay wo 100 % Hamila hai or wo apna Hamal khatam kara chahti hai.
- Test, Ultra sound se pata chal jata hai kay Aurat kitnay Haftay, Maheenay ya arsay se Hamila hai.
- Misoprostol 12 Haftay ya os se ziyada arsa guzarnay kay bad istemal nhi karni chahye.
- 12 Haftay ka matlab 84 Days, Akhari Mahwari kay pehle din, Agar koi bhi Aurat ye sochti hai kay wo 12 Haftay se ziyada ki Hamila hai ya reports se maloom howa hai tu hum aisi Aurat ko Misoprostol lene ki kabhi bhi Talkeen nhi Karen gy. Osy kisi hospital main kisi specialist doctor ko dikhana chahye.
- Misoprostol is surat main bhi kam kar skti hai magar is surat main Khoon ka bharai mikdar main anay ka chance hota hai. Is k ilawa Hamal kay akhir tk bht mushkilat ho skti hain or is ka dard bht shaded hota hai.
Kisi Bhi Khatoon ko Akele Iskath-e-Hamal nhi karna chahye?
- Iskath-e-Hamal kartay waqt Kuch baton ka khayal karna chahye. Apnay Hamsafar, Dost ya Ristadar kay sth is bat ko share kia jaye jo is kay bare main maloomat rakhta ho, wo ap ko madad kar skta hai, Kunkay agar ek bar khoon ana shoro ho jaye tub ht mushkil ho jati hai. Aisi sorat main doctor ya kareebi hospital se rabta Karen.
- Misoprostol istemal ki ja skti hai kisi bhi doctor ya tabeeb kay mashwaray kay baghair agr ap ko mukamal agahi ho tu, choti moti bemari koi bat nhi magar koi bari bemari na ho. Maslan Shadeed (Amenia) masla bana skti hai. Is tarhan ki bemari main khoon kay ziyada anay ka khatra hota hai.
Kuch bemariyan Iskath-e-Hamal karwanay main madadgar sabit hoti hai. Aisy Mumalik jis main Iskath-e-Hamal karwanay pr pabandi ho Ilaj kay doran muktalif Nasha-awar adoyat ya kisi bhi(Alcholic Acid)
Lene pr pabandi hoti hai or ilaj main farq parh skta hai.
Khawateen ko pori tawajo deni chahye ki oun ki sehat kesi hai. Agar dard ho tu (Ibuprofen) ietemal Karen, ya pani ki garm bottle ya garam karne wala pad istemal kar skti hai magar nasa-awar Adoyat istemal nhi kar skti.
Misoprostol Istemal nhi karna chahye Agar (Ectopic Extra-uterine) Hamal ho tu.
Ek (Etpoic) ya (Extra-Uterine) mahawara-e-hamal REHAM bacha dani main nhi hai. Ectpoic ka Ultrasoud kay zariye maloom kia ja skta hai. Kisi bhi Gynecologist doctor se is kay bare main mashwara karna lazmi hai. Agra aisa na kia jaye tu bhari mikdar main khoon nikalnay or andarooni zakhm banany ka khatra hota hai.Tambohi tube or (Fallopian Tube) kay bhi khoon nikalay or jamnay ka khatra hota hai. Gynecologist Doctor he mulk main aisy mamelat ko samjhti or deal karti hain. Har os mulk main jahan Iskahat-e-Hamal par pabandi ho wahan pe Ectopic Misoprostol ko istemal nhi kia ja skta.
Misoprotol istemal nhi kia ja skta agar koi Orat pehle se (IUD) Intera Uterine Device istemal kar rahi ho.
(IUD) Intera Uterine Device istemal kar rahi ho.
Intera Uterine Aala ya device hamal ko roknay ki liye istemal ki jati hai. Ye 3cm tk ka ala hota hai jisy doctor Bacha dani main dakhil karta hai. Agar koi bhi orat ye ala istemal kar rahi ho tu wo Ultrasound karwaye. Jis se Ectopic hamal kay bare main pata chahle ga or Ectopic hamal kay asarat bhi ziyada hongay. Agar Uterus main hamal hai tu (IUD) nikal kar Iskahat-e-Hamal kia ja skta hai.
- Iskahat-e-Hamal sirf os waqt kia jaye jub hamein maloom ho kay hospital qareeb hai. Or kuch bhi ghalat honay ki waja se mareez ko hospital le jaya ja skta hai.
- Misoprostol istemal nhi karni chahye agar hamila orat is se ilergic ho ya phir (Prostaglandin) ho. Kisi bhi khatoon ka ilegic hona bht kam hota hai magar is kay bare main information hona bht zarori hota hai. Kuan kay baz okat is sorat main medicine ghalat isarat bhi dikha skti hai jis se khatoon ko masla ho skta hai koi bhi pechedgi ho skti hai. Or nuksan bhi ho skta hai.
- Aisa bhi ho skta hai kay Misoprostol ko istemal karnay kay bad ye dawa kam na kare. Misoprostol se result 90 % tk hota hai or baz okat khoon nhi bhi ata is ka matlab ye nhi kay dawa ne kam nhi kia. Agar dawa kam nhi bhi kare tu ye kuch din okay bad ap dobara bhi le sktay hain. Agar ye dobara bhi kam na kare tu phir imkan ho skta hai kay ye dawa nakli hai.
- Ectopic Hamal ki waja se bhi 10 % waqt ki waja se bhi ho skta hai. Aisa bhi 6 % tk ho skta hai kay hamal dobara ho ya dawa asar he na kare magar aisa bht kam hota hai. Agar 14 din tk Mioprostol kam nhi karti or koi doctor bhi ap ki madad nhi karta or ap kay pass koi dosra rasta nhi jis main ap dosray mulk safar kar sakay ya kisi bhi khatoon se apna Iskahat-e-Hamal karwa skain tu phir hamari organization www.99chats.net se rabta kare ya phir hamal jari rakhain. Aisi sorat main pedaish kay waqt masael ho sktay hain. Ya phir bachay ko jsimani ya demaghi mazoori ho skti hai, Aisi sorat main doctor Safe abortion ka mashwara detay hain.
Aik Mumkina Jinsi tor par Muntakil infection ka ilaj kia hona chahye?
Agar jinsi tor pr muntakil infection ka khatra ho tu ITI main jinsi bemariyan samjhi jati hain. Jesay kay (Calamedia ya Gonorrhoea) inhe munasib tareekay se istemal kia ja skta hai. Is tarhan kay masael Rape kay bad paida ho sktay hain. Mukhtalif mumalik main Iskahat-e-Hamal kanooni tor pr bhi karwaya ja skta hai, ye hamal ka sabab bhi ban skta hai or ye ghair azdawaji talookat ka bhi nateeja ho skta hai. Agar is ka mukamil ilaj na kia jaye tu tambohi tube main sozish barh skti hai. Is tarhan ki sozish PID, Saplingitis, or Andexiti hoti hai.
Ap Misoprostol Kesay hasil kar sktay hain?
Bht se mumalik main khawateen Misoprostol medical store se ya pharmacy shop se hasil kar leti hain or akeelay he istemal bhi kar leti hain magar ap koi agar masla hai tu www.99chats.netpe ham se rabta Karen. Misoprostol or Mifepristone 98 % tk akeelay he istemal kar kay kamyab ho jati hain. 90 % tk Misoprostol se istefada ho skta hai. Magar dono he dawa kam karti hain or result deti hain. Kuch dawa kay nam Misoprostol, Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost, Cyprostol, Prostokos, hain, baz okat kuch mumalik main ye doctor ki hidayat ke bina he farookht ho jati hai or baz main doctor ki ijazat or hidayat zarori hoti hai.
Arthrotec kay istemal kay liye doctor ki hidayat zarori hain, kuch khawateen isy apni marzi kay mutabik bhi istemal kar skti hain jin ko is ki information ho.
Misoprostol mehday kay alsar kay liye bhi istemal hoti hai. Misoprostol, Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost, Cyprostol, Prostokos ye sub dawawoon kay brand names hain jo abortion kay liye mukhtalif mumalik main istemal hoti hai.
Misoprostol or Dicifence Kamar or jorhaon kay dard kay liye bhi istemal hoti hain. Arthrotec Cytotec kay mukabilay main ziyada mehangi hain.
- Cytotec (200mg) Misoprostol
- Arthrotec or Artrotec 50 or 75 (200mg) Misoprostol
- Cypostrol Misotrol (Chile)
- Prostokos (25mg) Misoprostol (Brazil)
- Vagiprost (25mg) Misoprostol
- Oxaprost 50 or 75 Misoprostol (200mg) (Argentina)
- Misotac (Zambia, Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, Ghana, Egypt)
- Mizoprostol (Nigeria)
- Misine, Misofar (Spain)
- Isovent (Nepal, Kenya)
- Kontrac (India, Congo)
- Cytopan (Pakistan)
- Artrotec (Venezula, Hong kong, Australia)
- Noprostol , Gustrul (Indonesia)
- Astotec (Bangladesh)
- Cyrux (Mexico)
- Cytill (Colombia)
- Misoprolen (Perce)
- Wondra (Pakistan)
Is kay ilawa degar adoyat kay nam ye hain.
Gyniso, Misolut, Mosioprostol, Cytolog, Misprost, Prestakind, Zitotec, Misoplus, Prestakind, Zitotec, Mispplus, Cirotec, Gastec, Cystol, Sintec, Misel, Alsoben, Misogon, Arthrofen, Miclofence, Misoclo, Cytomis, Mibetec.
Agar in main se koi bhi dawa chahye ho tu ye pharmacy or medical store pe mil skti hai, agar ap kay mulk main ye available nhi ya ap kay pass dawa khareednay kay paisy nhi tu phir ap hamari organization se www.99chats.net pe rabta kar sktay hain.
Ap is mamlay main apnay ghar kay kisi bhi fard ki madad le skti hain kuan kay mard hazarat store ja sktay hain or medicine le sktay hain. Shyed apko aisa doctor bhi mil jaye jo is ki tajweez de, baz mumalik main in ka na milna kismet ki bat bhi masjha jata hai.
Baz okat Cytotec ko mukhtalif tareekon se becha jata hai. Isi tarhan ghair kanooni tarekay se market main jali dawayoon ko bhi becha jata hai. Koi bhi khatoon 12 goliyan (200mg) ki Misoprostol le skti hai. Ek goli Cytotec or Arthrotec (200mg) Microgram leni chahye. Or os k packet pe tadad or istemal ko dekhna chahye. Agar ye 200mg na ho tu is ki tadad or mikdar ko dobara se gin laen.
Misoprostol ka kesay istemal kia ja skta hai?
Aisay Mumalik jin main Iskahat-e-Hamal ghair kanooni hai wahan khawateen isay akeelay istemal kar skti hain, magar isy akeelay istemal karnay pe bhari nuksan ho skta hai jo khawateen ki sehat par asar andaz ho ga.
90 % kamyabi ka chance hota hai is main.
Istemal ka tareeka:
- Iskahat-e-Hamal kay liye mcg 200 ki 4 goliyan (800mcg)
- Misoprostol ki golioon ko zuban kay nechay rakhna hai, isy nighalna mana hai. Pehle 30 mint tk isy nighanla nhi chahye.
- 3 ghantay guzarnay kay bad 4 goliyan dobara zuban kay neche rakhni hain.
- Dosray marhalay kay bad dobara 3 ghantay kay bad 4 goliyan zuban kay neche rakhni hain magar phir isay osi tarhan nighanla nhi hai.
- Agar khawateen Arthrotec istemal kar rahi hon tu sirf 4 goliyan zuban kay neche rakhni hain. Adhay ghantay yahi 30 mint tk in goliyon ko khatam karna hota hai.
- Ap goliyon ko khatam karnay kay bad andar wala hisa jo golloin ka hai osy thook bhi skti hain. Andar wali dawa Diclofeno hoti hai isay nighalna thek nhi kamyabi 90 % tk hoti hai.
Khawateen Pehli Misoprostol kay istemal kay bad khoon ka ana or pait ka shakht hona mehsoos kar skti hain. Khoon ka ana 4 ghantay kay bad shoro ho skta hai. Magar baz halat main 4 ghantay se ziyada ka bhi waqt lag skta hai.
Khoon ka ana Iskahat-e-Hamal ki pehli nishani hai. Khoon ka ana bht bhari mikdar main ho skta hai, jo aam Mahwari se ziyada ho skta hai. Ziyada khoon ana mahwari or hamal par bhi inhesar karta hai, kay hamal kis stage ka hai. Hamal kay bad kuch hisy is se mutasir hotay hain or kuch nhi hotay. Agar koi khatoon 5 ya 6 haftay ki hamila ho tu osy Theeli zahir ho skti hai. 9 haftoon main khatoon ek Theeli talash kar skti hai khoon kay bahawo kay sth.
Agar khoon kaye haftoon tk na aye tu phir kuch din okay bad pills ko dobara lena chahye. Jahan ye qanoon nhi wahan doctor ko talash Karen.
Jaisy dosray painkiller le kar dard ko kam kia ja skta hai wesy he is dard ko khatam karnay kay liye Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Diclofenac, Paracetamol, Tylenol, Acetaminophen, or Saylicylic acid Aspirin bhi madad kar skti hai.
Kuch khawateen pani ki garam bottle pait pe dard ko kam karnay kay liye rakhti hain, Bara-e-meharbani dawa kay istemal se pehlay os pe di gayi hadayat parh laen.
Mefenamic acid istemal nhi karni chahye, (Solid & Dolfenal) or Misoprostol anti Spasmodies Bacha dani se Thelli ko Bahir dakhalnay main madad deti hai.
Iskahat-e-Hamal kay bad khoon ka bahawo:
Iskahat-e-Hamal kay istemal kay bad khoon kay bahawoo ka 3 haftay tk imkan hota hai. Baz okat ziyada baz okat kam or is doran waqt ka koi khas taeyoon nhi kia ja skta. Har orat ka jismani tarz mukhtalif hota hai, aksar 4 ya 6 haftay main mahwari khatam ho jati hai.
Is bat ko yaqeeni banana kay Iskahat-e-Hamal howa hai:
Kuch khawateen ko Iskahat-e-Hamal kay bina bhi khoon ata hai is liye ye zarori hai kay is bat ko yaqeeni banaya jaye kay Iskahat-e-Hamal howa hai. Ye 2 ya 3 haftay le skta hai. Hamal ka test negative aya hai, agar mumkin ho tu ultrasound karwana chahye, ya test karwana chahye. 7 ya 10 din tk khoon ka ana ya jamna bhi ho skta hai. Ya jamta howa khoon anay wali mahwari kay sth kharij ho jata hai. Agar bukhar, dard, bhari khoon ka bahawoo Indamin-e-Hani kharij honay wali mada nhi hai ye pait kay andar bhi rehta hai kuch waqt tk.
Boht se asarat main se kuch Matli, Keh, or Ishal hain jo Misoprostol ki waja se hota hai.
JUB BHARI KHOON BEH RAHA HO TU KISI BHI HOSPITAL MAIN KISI SPECAILIST DOCTOR SE RABTA KAREN.
Pregnancy Guide: How Pregnancy Changes Your Body
A woman’s body is accustomed to childbearing. The process of pregnancy, childbirth and breast-feeding leaves a positive effect on mental and physical health of women. Many chronic diseases, sexual disorders taper off due to childbirth. During pregnancy women undergoes big changes, both visible and invisible. Anatomical, chemical, physiological nature of these changes is intended to ensure the child all that is necessary for its development.
Changes in Uterus, Mammary Gland
The uterus begins to grow from the very beginning stages of pregnancy. For all the time as her weight increases from 50-60 g to 1 kg or more, volume of Uterus increases from 2-3 ml to even 4-5 liters.
The doctor examines the uterus to see the change already in the first month: it reaches the size of an orange; from the triangle shape it becomes rounded. You yourself can see visually the changes in 4 months: the silhouette change, so as your tummy.
Breasts begin to swell and grow heavy with the starting days of pregnancy, sometimes accompanied by tingling and flushing. Nipples are raised in a few weeks, areola darkens detected bumps.
Mammary glands are penetrated by numerous blood vessels, including veins which during pregnancy can be seen better. Colostrum may begin to stand out from the fourth month.
Blood Circulation In Pregnant Women
The mother’s blood is to deliver fetus the substances necessary for its development, as well as removes waste slag. It appears in a special organ that appears during pregnancy – placenta.
During pregnancy, all the blood vessels dilate and blood volume increases by about a half liter. Red blood cells dilute many of the plasma (the liquid part of blood), which often leads to a deficiency of iron. Therefore, in the last months of pregnancy the mother is often prescribed iron supplements.
Increased size of the uterus are sometimes hampered by the return of blood from the extremities to the heart, the feet may swell, causing the veins to expand. In the hollow Vienna, carrying blood to the heart, constricted uterus can be felt malaise in the supine position. To avoid discomfort, you can try to lie on the left side that will unlock the “venous return” as a hollow Vienna is on the right of the uterus.
Pulse may speed 10-15 beats in sleep, with a multiple pregnancy – even more than 10-15 strokes. The value of the pulse varies up to 90 beats per minute. The minute volume of blood increases by 30-50% since the end of the first trimester of pregnancy to the end. Thus, the heart beats faster, as it needs to pump more blood volume, and the entire cardiovascular system adapts to the extra load during pregnancy.
Arterial pressure decreased slightly during the first trimester, as it increases the weight and blood vessels are dilated. As we approach the due date (the calculation of the PRD – the expected date of birth on www.MaxyBaby.net.ua we wrote in the article Defining day delivery on date of last menstrual period), the pressure returns to the previous figures. It should not be above 140 over 90.
Breathing in Pregnant Woman
Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause temporary swelling of the mucous membrane of the larynx, trachea and bronchi. Because of this woman’s voice may change its tone. It should not be cause of concern as after the birth all gets back to normal.
In the first half of pregnancy, tone and activity of the abdominal muscles are reduced. The uterus is gradually replacing the main breathing muscle, diaphragm, and this significantly limits its mobility. Breathing becomes deep, specially the upper ones.
A pregnant woman breathes for himself and for her child, whose lungs will earn just after birth. Therefore, at each breath she absorbs 10-15% more air than usual. This hyperventilation is useful for the fetus, it lowers the pressure of carbon dioxide.
The problems in breathing are faced while lying on your back. If breathing gets difficult, you should try to change the posture of sleep: try to lie on your left side.
Digestion during pregnancy
Bowel, bladder, stomach, uterus increase and compress; the internal organs adapt to it, making room for the fetus, amniotic fluid and placenta.
In early pregnancy days the amount of saliva also increases. The gums become more fragile can bleed. There is a risk of caries. It is now particularly important to regularly visit a dentist and track the status of the oral cavity.
A burning sensation that starts in the stomach and the esophagus rises to the throat, sometimes accompanied by ejection of an acid liquid, usually occurs by 4 months of pregnancy. This heartburn of pregnancy is stored prior to delivery and is often exacerbated in the supine position.
Under the influence of the hormone progesterone stomach becomes “lazy”, its tone is reduced, and the products remain in the stomach longer, slowly released, quickly filled.
Slow passage of food through the digestive tract leading to constipation, but this will help overcome nutrition.
With increasing weight of the fetus uterus presses on your bladder, so often there are desires. In addition, due to increased blood volume the strain on the kidneys increases, which needs to filter and remove toxins. Renal pelvis and urinary ducts that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder are enlarged and have a lower tone to the end of pregnancy.
Sometimes during pregnancy sugar may appear in the urine that is not a sign of diabetes. The presence of sugar in the form of lactose is normal in late pregnancy; the presence of glucose also may indicate a small violation of filtration in the kidney.
Hormonal changes in pregnancy
Pregnancy is accompanied by complex hormonal processes that allow the body to adapt to new conditions. These hormones are produced by the ovaries prior to pregnancy and the placenta during pregnancy; they are also required for sexual and reproductive lives of women. These hormones are progesterone and estrogen.
Balance of these hormones help the egg implanting in the uterus, they provide the life of the fetus, acting on the smooth muscle of the uterus, making it difficult to reduce it. Chorionic gonadotropin – the only hormone that is secreted only during pregnancy – plays a role in maintaining the function of the corpus luteum in early pregnancy. Later in the pregnancy include other hormones: prolactin, influencing the development of mammary glands and to prepare them to feed, and oxytocin, the action which will begin delivery.
Hormones that influence the emotional and mental state of pregnant women:
Human chorionic gonadotropin: A hormone of pregnancy, results in undefined wonderful feeling of “I’m pregnant”;
Progesterone: Calms the mind, its action is intensified to leave;
Estrogen: Awakens ancient instincts, for example, the instinct to nest, and related worries and anxiety about the child;
Prolactin: stimulates breast milk production, forms the maternal instinct;
Endorphin: analgesic produced by the body, affects the emotional state. Most endorphin – the hormone of happiness – is produced during pregnancy.
صحت مند حمل کیلئے 9 اقدامات
اگر آپ چند سیدھے سادے ہدایت ناموں پر عمل کریں تو آپ حمل کے بہت سے مسائل سے چھٹکارا حاصل کرکے ایک صحت مند بچے کو جنم دے سکتی ہیں۔
حفظان حمل سے متعلق منصوبہ بندی پہلے سے کریں
حمل کے دوران اچھی دیکھ بھال آپ کے بچے کی صحت کے لئے ضرورت ہے۔ دیکھ بھال پہلے سے ہی کرنے کا نتیجہ یہ ہوگا کہ آپ کے پاس اپنی دایہ یا ڈاکٹر کے ساتھ اچھے تعلقات قائم کرنے کے لئے مہینوں کا وقت ہوگا۔
اچھا کھانا کھائیں
متوازن اور صحت افزاء خوراک لیں اپنی دایہ یا ڈاکٹر سے اپنی خوراک کے بارے میں مشورہ طلب کریں خاص طور پر اس وقت جب آپ حمل کے دوران خاص قسم کے کھانوں سے پرہیز کرنا چاہتی ہیں۔
غذا کی صفائی ستھرائی پر خاص دھیان دیں۔
حمل کے دوران خاص قسم کے کھانوں سے پرہیز کرنا بہتر ہے۔ کیونکہ ان سے آپ کے بچے کو نقصان پہنچ سکتا ہے۔ مثال کے طور پر
آدھا پکا ہوا یا کچا گوشت
ان دھلی سبزیاں اور سلاد
آدھی پکی ہوئی مرغی کم پکے ہوئے یا کچے انڈے
اپنی ڈاکٹر سے اس بارے میں مزید معلومات حاصل کریں کہ حمل میں کس قسم کی خوراک لینی چاہئے۔
فولک ایسڈ لیں اور مچھلی کھائیں
فولک ایسڈ کا استعمال حمل میں ضروری ہے تاکہ بچوں کو ” اسپائنافیڈ” اور دیگر معذوریوں سے بچایا جاسکے۔ حمل کی تیاری کرنے والی تمام خواتین کو یہ مشورہ دیا جاتا ہے کہ وہ حمل کے پہلے تین مہینوں کے دوران ہر روز 400 ایم سی جی فولک ایسڈ کی خوراک لیں۔ فولیٹ سبزیوں اور ناشتے میں لئے جانے والے دلیے جیسی چیزوں میں بھی پایا جاتا ہے۔
چکنائی والی مچھلیاں (جیسے ہیرنگ‘ میکریل‘ سلمن یا سارٹین) آپ کے بڑھتے ہوئے بچے کے لئے اچھی ہوتی ہیں لیکن انہیں ہفتے میں دو بار سے زیادہ نہ کھائیں تاہم آپ دوسری قسم کی مچھلیاں اپنی پسند کے اعتمار سے کھا سکتی ہیں اگر آپ مچھلی نہیں پسند کرتی ہیں تو بازار میں مچھلی کے تیل بھی سپلمنٹ کی شکل میں دستیاب ہیں لیکن یہ ضرور دیکھ لیں کہ متعلقہ برانڈ حاملہ عورتوں کے لئے موزوں ہے یا نہیں۔
ورزش پابندی کے ساتھ کریں
ورزش کے ذریعے آپ وہ طاقت حاصل کرسکتی ہیں جس سے آپ حمل کے دوران بڑھتے والے وزن کا بوجھ اٹھا سکتی ہیں یا لیبر کا دشوار کام کر سکتی ہیں اس کی وجہ سے بچے کی پیدائش کے بعد آپ با آسانی اپنی اصل صورت میں واپس آسکتی ہیں ورزش کے ذریعے آپ اپنے جذبوں کو تقویت بھی دے سکتی ہیں اور حمل میں پیدا ہونے والے دشواری کو کم کرسکتی ہیں ۔ ہلکی پھلکی ورزش کرنے کی کوشش کریں جیسے پیدل چلنا یا تیراکی اور یوگا۔
(6 حاملہ عورتوں یا بچے والی عورتوں میں یہ ایک عام سی بات ہے کہ جب وہ چھینک لیتی ہیں‘ہنستی ہیں یا ورزش کرتی ہیں تو ان کے جسم سے پیشاب کے قطرے ٹپک جاتے ہیں آپ پابندی کے ساتھ پیلوک فور ورزش کرکے اسے روک سکتی ہیں۔ اسے حاملہ ہونے سے پہلے یا حمل کے دوران شروع کیا جاسکتا ہے۔ مزید معلومات کے لئے اپنی ڈاکٹر سے رابطہ کریں۔
( شراب اور سگریٹ نوشی (غیر مسلم عورتوں کیلئے)
کوئی بھی الکحل جب آپ لیتی ہیں تو وہ آپ کے خون کے ذریعے آپ کے بچے تک پہنچ جاتا ہے لہذا آپ شراب نوشی بالکل ترک کردیں۔ وہ عورتیں جو حمل کے دوران بہت زیادہ شراب نوشی کرتی ہیں ان کے بطن سے ایسے بچے کے جنم لینے کا خطرہ بڑھ جاتا ہے جسے کچھ سیکھنے میں مشکلات پیدا ہوسکتی ہیں یا وہ بچہ معذور پیدا ہوسکتا ہے۔جو عورتیں سگریٹ نوشی کرتی ہیں ان کے لئے اسقاط حمل ‘ قبل از وقت وضع حمل‘ مردہ بچے اور کاٹ ڈیتھ کا خطرہ بڑھ جاتا ہے۔ بہتر یہ ہے کہ آپ حمل سے پہلے ہی سگریٹ نوشی چھوڑ دیں۔ آپ روزانہ جتنے کم سگریٹ پئیں گی آپ کا بچہ اتنا ہی صحت مند ہوگا۔
کیفین کی مقدار کم کردیں
کافی‘ چائے یا کولا مشروبات میں کیفین کی مقدار پائی جاتی ہے اس سے جسم کی آئرن جذب کرنے کی صلاحیت پر اثر پڑتا ہے۔ کیفین کی زیادہ مقدار لینے سے پیدائش کے وقت بچے کا وزن کم ہوتا ہے یا اسقاط حمل ہو جاتا ہے البتہ کافی کے دو کپ ( یا چار کپ چائے یا پانچ کین کولا) یومیہ لینے سے آپ کے بچے پر کوئی منفی اثر نہیں پڑیگا۔ تاہم آپ کیفین کی مقدار کو کم کرسکتی ہیں بنا کیفین کے کافی ‘ چائے‘ پھلوں کے رس یا ایسے منرل پانی کا ایک گلاس پئیں جس میں تھوڑا لیموں ملا ہوا ہو۔
تھوڑا آرام کریں
آپ حمل کے شروع یا آخر میں جو تھکاوٹ محسوس کرتی ہیں اس کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ آپ کا جسم آپ سے تھوڑا آرام کرنے کا مطالبہ کر رہا ہے دوپہر میں ہلکی سی نیند آپ اور آپ کے بچے کے لئے فائدہ مند ہے اگر آپ سو نہیں سکتیں تو اپنے پاؤں بستر کے اوپر رکھ کر 30 منٹ تک آرام کریں
Eat healthy, exercise in Pregnancy in urdu, hamal, hamal in urdu, Hamal Pregnancy In Urdu, healthy eating in pregnancy urdu, healthy eating in urdu, healthy food in pregnancy in urdu, How to Get Pregnant in Urdu, how to pregnant,how to pregnant fast urdu article, love pregnancy urdu article, Major Signs of Pregnancy In Women – Urdu, pregnancy delivery in urdu, Pregnancy Exercise, pregnancy exercise in urdu, pregnancy gap in urdu, pregnancy guide urdu,pregnancy in urdu, Pregnancy Problems In Urdu, pregnancy stages in urdu, Pregnancy Symptoms in Urdu, pregnancy tips,Pregnancy tips In Urdu, pregnancy urdu, pregnancy week by week, pregnant in urdu, pregnant women in urdu, rest in pregnancy in urdu, rest in pregnancy urdu, sex education for women, signs of pregnancy in urdu, tea and pregnancy in urdu, urdu article on pregnancy, women pregnancy, women pregnancy urdu article, صحت مند حمل کیلئے 9 اقدامات
3 sign you might be Pregnant
If you’re not keeping track of your menstrual cycle or if it varies widely from one month to the next, you may not be sure when to expect your period. But if you start to experience some of the symptoms below – not all women get them all – and you’re wondering why you haven’t gotten your period, you may very well be pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test to find out for sure!
The proof: A positive home pregnancy test
In spite of what you might read on the box, many home pregnancy tests are not sensitive enough to reliably detect pregnancy until about a week after a missed period. So if you decide to take a test earlier than that and get a negative result, try again in a few days.
How to Get Pregnancy In Urdu? Click Here
Once you’ve gotten a positive result, make an appointment with your practitioner. Congratulations!
A missed period
If you’re usually pretty regular and your period doesn’t arrive on time, you may decide to do a pregnancy test before you notice any of the above symptoms. But if you’re not regular or you’re not keeping track of your cycle, nausea and breast tenderness and extra trips to the bathroom may signal pregnancy before you realize you didn’t get your period.
Tender, swollen breasts
One of the early signs of pregnancy is sensitive, sore breasts caused by rising levels of hormones. The soreness and swelling may feel like an exaggerated version of how your breasts feel before your period. Your discomfort should diminish significantly after the first trimester, as your body adjusts to the hormonal changes.
aby, be a happy women, breast, couple, featured, Fertility, getting pregnant, getting pregnatn, hamal, hamal in urdu, Hamal ka sex, Hamal therna, Hamla kaise houn, happy woman, happy women love, Health, healthy, healthy women,love pregnancy, Mother, parenting, pregnacy problem Hamal, Pregnancy, Pregnancy check Urdu, Pregnancy Diet in Urdu,pregnancy in urdu, Pregnancy in Urdu Video, Pregnancy Problems, Pregnancy Problems In Urdu, Pregnancy problems Urdu, pregnancy stages in urdu, pregnancy symptoms, Pregnancy Symptoms in Urdu, Pregnancy Test, Pregnancy test Urdu, pregnancy tips, Pregnancy tips In Urdu, pregnancy tips in urdu language, pregnancy urdu, pregnancy urdu guide,pregnancy week by week, pregnant, pregnant in urdu, pregnant women in urdu, Progesterone Harmones, Prolactin Harmones, rest in pregnancy in urdu, rest in pregnancy urdu, sex, sex education for women, signs of pregnancy in urdu,Skin Changes During Pregnancy, Stress and pregnancy, swollen breasts, tea and pregnancy in urdu, Tender,Understanding Psychological Changes during Pregnancy, urdu article on pregnancy, urdu Hamal ka tareeqa Problems,Urdu Pregnancy Article, urdu pregnancy book, Urdu Pregnancy Guide, urdu pregnancy Problems, Urdu Pregnancy Tips,urination, woman periods, woman pregnancy, women period, women pregnancy,
women pregnancy urdu article
How to get Pregnant Faster – Top 6 Tips
Having regular sex is the best way to get pregnant right away. Couples often try to time everything perfectly for ovulation but do not have sex when they think they are not ovulating. There are some tips for being pregnant.
Say Good Bye to contraception’s
Stop using any birth control methods in advance because some methods of contraception may reduce your fertility for a while even after you discontinue using them.
Choose the right day
The best way to conceive is to make sure that the sperm is waiting before you release the egg. The sperm survives for around 3-5 days in a woman’s body, but the egg lives for only 12-24 hours. So, it is best to do intercourse during the five days before ovulation, on the day of ovulation and 12 hours following the ovulation.
To increase your chances of conceiving, you should know when you ovulate. You might have an idea that ovulation occurs about 14 days before the last day of menstrual cycle. So, for a woman with a 24-day cycle, ovulation is likely to take place at day 10 and a woman with a 35-day cycle would ovulate around day 21.
3 Times in a week
Make love with your spouse at least three times a week. Do not make contact on daily basis as too frequent relations can lead to a weak sperm production, so overdoing it is a big no no.
Friendly vaginal environment
Do not use vaginal sprays, scented tampons and artificial lubricants because all such products may interfere with your conceiving plans.
Lift the pelvis
It is important that you keep the sperm in contact with the uterus area for as long as possible. You can do this by lifting the pelvis during intercourse as this way the sperm will be delivered at the right place where it is needed for conception. Some couples put a wedge shaped pillow in order to accomplish this goal.
Sore breasts, back pain: Are you Pregnant?
Sore breasts, back pain, heightened sense of smell, and more early signs of pregnancy. If you’re not keeping track of your menstrual cycle or if it varies widely from one month to the next, you may not be sure when to expect your period.
But if you start to experience some of the symptoms below – not all women get them all – and you’re wondering why you haven’t gotten your period, you may very well be pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test to find out for sure!
Symptoms of Pregnancy
• Shortness of Breath
• Sore Breasts
• Frequent Urination
• Cravings or Food Aversions
• Constipation and Bloating
• Mood Swings
• Elevated Basal Body Temperature
• Super Smell
• Dizziness or Fainting
• Positive Pregnancy Test
Hormonal changes in early pregnancy may leave you feeling bloated, similar to the feeling some women have just before their period arrives. That’s why your clothes may feel more snug than usual at the waistline, even early on when your uterus is still quite small.
If you’re newly pregnant, it’s not uncommon to feel repelled by the smell of a bologna sandwich or a cup of coffee, and for certain aromas to trigger your gag reflex. Though no one knows for sure, this may be a side effect of rapidly increasing amounts of estrogen in your system. You may also find that certain foods you used to enjoy are suddenly completely repulsive to you.
Adaptation Of Metabolism In Pregnancy, Blood Circulation In Pregnant Women, Breasts grow, Breasts growth,Breathing in Pregnant Woman, Changes in Uterus, Digestion during pregnancy, During pregnancy, Editor Giving Life Magazine, Endorphin, Estrogen, Estrogen harmones, featured, grow Breasts, Hamal Pregnancy, heavy Breasts, Hormonal changes, Hormonal changes in pregnancy, Hormones who effect pregnancy, How Pregnancy Changes Your, How to Get Pregnant & Pregnancy Changes, large breast, Mammary Gland, Metabolism In Pregnancy, Nipples & Breasts, Physical Changes during Pregnancy, Physiological Changes in Pregnant Women, Pregnancy, Pregnancy Eat healthy, Pregnancy Exercise, pregnancy exercise in urdu, pregnancy gap in urdu, pregnancy guide urdu, Pregnancy Guide: How Pregnancy Changes Your Body, Pregnancy hormones, pregnancy in urdu, Pregnancy Problems, Pregnancy Problems In Urdu,pregnancy stages in urdu, Pregnancy Symptoms in Urdu, pregnancy tips, Pregnancy tips In Urdu, pregnancy tips in urdu language, pregnancy urdu, pregnancy urdu guide, pregnancy week by week, pregnant in urdu, pregnant women in urdu,Progesterone Harmones, Prolactin Harmones, rest in pregnancy in urdu, rest in pregnancy urdu, sex education for women,Shiraz Ahmed, signs of pregnancy in urdu, Skin Changes During Pregnancy, Stress and pregnancy, tea and pregnancy in urdu, Understanding Psychological Changes during Pregnancy, urdu article on pregnancy, women pregnancy, women pregnancy urdu article, صحت مند حمل کیلئے 9 اقدامات
1. Buy secondhand gear and clothes.
Consignment shops are often full of great maternity and baby clothes as well as gear and furniture.
2. Borrow a bassinet (or skip it altogether).
Most bassinets can only be used until baby starts rolling over, so try to find one that you can borrow for those few weeks.
3. Hold off.
If you aren’t sure which products will work best for baby (especially with bottles, pacifiers, even diapers), buy the minimum to start with, then stock up once you know baby’s preferences.
4. Limit the tests.
Not pregnant yet? Buy three (and no more than three) pregnancy tests to keep on hand. If you have a larger supply, you’re likely to wind up with a trash can full of them. (Believe us. We’ve been there.)
5. Go easy on the starter diapers.
Start with only one pack of newborn diapers. Baby may not even fit into them at the start, and he’ll grow fast.
6. Breastfeed as long as possible.
The cost of formula adds up. (And breast milk is great for baby!)
Again, formula can get expensive.
8. Formula feeding? Ask for samples.
Be sure to head home from the hospital with samples (some now only give them upon request), and ask for samples at each visit to the pediatrician. Don’t be shy — it never hurts to ask.
9. Buy a convertible crib.
A crib that converts into a toddler bed will definitely save you some cash over the years.
10. Do your homework!
Research is essential to make sure you know which products give you the most bang for your buck.
11. Get mom (or aunt, or MIL…) to babysit.
Family can quickly turn into your most valuable childcare resource.
12. Buy in bulk.
You know you’ll need lots of some things (like diapers and formula). If you have the storage space, stock up to save cash.
13. Make your own baby food.
When baby starts to eat solids, toss cooked veggies into the blender with a bit of liquid, and save the meals in ice trays — the money you’ll save makes it worth the extra effort.
14. Forget the comforter.
Since baby won’t actually USE it, it isn’t really necessary.
15. Get crafty.
DIY projects take time, but they save cash (and add fun personal touches).
16. Forget the fancy toys.
Baby will be content with smaller price tags (or spoons, pans, and cardboard boxes, for that matter).
17. Go without a changing table.
Instead, top the dresser with a changing pad and add a few wall shelves for storage.
Eating out, ordering in, and frozen meals can eat up a lot of cash.
19. Search for sales.
Find a product you love? Hold your horses. Shopping around for a better price can help you save enough for future splurges.
20. Check out freecycle.org.
This non-profit site is full of parents giving away their gently used baby gear and clothes. (You can sometimes find free or cheap items on sites like craigslist.org too.) You can also head to our own Swap Spot message board and donate to moms right in The Bump community.
21. Get convertible gear.
Like with furniture, items such as a car seat or stroller that grow with baby can prove invaluable.
22. Don’t buy lots of shoes.
Before baby is walking (and some would argue the same for a while after), shoes won’t really be necessary. Socks will do to keep those tootsies warm.
23. Take care of your own physical and mental health.
Keeping mommy (and daddy) sane and healthy can help you save on medical expenses.
24. Buy generic and less expensive brands.
Does baby’s label really make a difference? She’ll only be in that onesie for a few months, so resist the urge to splurge.
25. Baby proof.
Prepping your home to prevent accidents can help you save on medical costs (not to mention stress)!
26. Get a belly band.
This awesome invention (a stretchy band you wear around your waist) will keep you in your pre-pregnancy pants much longer, saving money on maternity clothes.
27. Wait on the maternity clothes until you really need them.
Ignore the urge to buy maternity clothes just because you’re excited about being pregnant.
28. Borrow maternity clothes.
You only wear them for a few weeks — find a friend who’s willing to pass hers along.
29. Save baby’s clothes for future siblings.
If you don’t plan on more babies, donate the duds to help someone else save!
30. Try working from home.
Lots of moms are able to balance part-time work with caring for baby — this way you don’t lose money to childcare AND you bring in some extra earnings.
31. Get good insurance BEFORE you conceive.
Make sure you know your provider’s policies before getting pregnant, and be absolutely sure that you’re covered — there are laws against considering pregnancy a “pre-existing condition,” but the law contains several loopholes that could hinder your prenatal coverage, particularly if you are switching from one individual plan to another or from a group health plan to an individual plan.
32. Lose weight before getting pregnant.
Obesity increases medical expenses (and risks of complications).
33. Consider cloth diapers.
But, you’ll need to do the laundry yourself in order to really save. Diaper-cleaning services add up too.
34. Find cheap community classes.
While some baby classes have hefty price tags, many community centers offer great classes for much less.
35. Donate your toys and old gear!
Not only does this help other people save (or get a toy they would have never had), those donation receipts come in handy around tax time!
36. Carry stain pens in the diaper bag.
If you can treat those baby stains right away, you’ll wind up throwing out far fewer items.
37. Buy washable nursing pads.
Okay, so the disposable ones aren’t so expensive, but you’ll still save a little.
38. Make a budget and keep track!
If you’re aware of your spending, you’ll be more likely to cut corners.
39. Buy things that last.
This may seem like a no-brainer, but you might be surprised how often you find yourself buying things that are poorly made or disposable. Invest in sturdy stuff that can be handed down from generation to generation (or at least from baby to baby).
40. Shop the clearance rack.
You can score some of baby’s future wardrobe for cheap! (Talk with your ped about baby’s growth charts to guesstimate his size in that season.)
41. Cut coupons.
Some folks are better at this than others, but there’s no denying that it can save big bucks over the years.
42. Get a piggy bank.
Really. Toss in your loose change every day, slide in a dollar (or five) now and then, and you just might find yourself with a vacation fund in the near future.
43. Before you buy it, be sure you NEED IT.
Lots of first-time parents complain about winding up with tons of unused gear and goods. (If you’re unsure about a product, ask the moms on our message boards!)
44. Don’t get emotional.
Okay, so this is easier said than done when those pregnancy hormones are running wild, but try not to shop when you’re feeling super sentimental. (The excitement can easily lead to over-shopping for baby.)
Buying consignment or directly from the vendor? Haggle. Plan to furnish your whole nursery from one shop? Ask them to reward your loyalty with a discount. (Yep. You really can do this.)
46. Hold out for the showers.
Remember that if someone throws you a baby shower, you’ll likely wind up with lots of outfits, toys, and maybe even gear. The point? Don’t stock up ahead of time. You or your partner can always hit the stores afterward to grab anything else you need.
47. Remember who you’re shopping for.
Don’t buy the toys that YOU like…buy the ones that BABY likes.
48. Buy the best diapers.
The store brand diapers may be less expensive, but you’ll likely save money in the long run by avoiding the cleanups and thrown out clothes that result from cheap diaper mishaps. Trust us.
49. Twins don’t always mean doubles.
Having two-in-one? Resist the urge to buy two of everything — the little tykes can share most items.
50. Skip the baby tub.
Baby grows quickly, and the sink makes a pretty nice tub in those beginning months.
51. Ask for advice!
Hindsight is 20/20. Ask other moms which financial corners they wish they had cut.
By Erin van Vuuren
SAVING UP FOR BABY
Checklist: Baby Budget
Whether it’s a one-time purchase or a monthly cost, here’s where you’ll spend.
Here’s a list of major purchases and investments over the first year — estimate how much you’ll fork over for each to come up with a rough answer to your question. And remember… the amount you plan to spend doesn’t always match up with the amount you actually spend.
[ ] Nursery decorating/remodeling:
[ ] Crib:
[ ] Crib mattress:
[ ] Crib sheet, crib skirt and receiving blankets:
[ ] Dresser:
[ ] Rocking chair:
[ ] Changing table:
[ ] Baby monitor:
[ ] Playpen, bouncy chair:
[ ] Safety gates:
[ ] Baby bathtub:
[ ] High chair:
[ ] Bottles:
[ ] Pump:
[ ] Nursing clothes:
[ ] Medicine kit:
[ ] Stroller:
[ ] Baby carrier/sling:
[ ] Car seat:
[ ] Diaper bag:
[ ] Maternity leave salary loss:
[ ] Writing/rewriting will:
[ ] Diapers:
[ ] Formula and food:
[ ] Clothes:
[ ] Toys:
[ ] Extra laundry costs (water, electricity, detergent):
[ ] Child care:
[ ] Life insurance for you and your partner:
[ ] Medical insurance:
[ ] Disability insurance:
[ ] Medical bills (uncovered and co-pays):
[ ] College/education savings:
[ ] Contribution to savings:
how to save pregnancy
how to save pregnancy from miscarriage, how to save pregnancy in hindi, how to save pregnancy in urdu, can progesterone save a pregnancy, save ectopic pregnancy, save money pregnancy, how to keep pregnancy, how to keep pregnancy hair,
And now for advice you can’t hear enough: You can never start saving too early. Set up an additional savings account for your child now and make regular cash deposits (no matter how small) at your bank or another local bank with a high interest rate. Opening a savings account is low-risk and by far the safest investment option to provide for your child’s future. Get used to making regular deposits into your child’s account by setting up an automatic deposit feature that will filter a predetermined amount from your account into theirs.
Also, while you should limit your credit card use as much as possible, take time to research credit cards that feature rewards relevant to your needs. For instance, the Toys“R”US & Babies“R”US MasterCard gives you points for dollars spent, which can save you money in the long run with discounts on future purchases — very helpful when it comes to birthday and holiday gifts.
In general, make sure to budget and have an expense plan that you and your partner don’t exceed each month. Remember, your child’s expenses grow as they do! You have to plan accordingly.
how to kiss
how to finger, how to kiss for the first time, how to kiss a guy well, how to make love, how to kiss video, how to kiss on lips, how to kiss a boy, how to kiss well, Initiating a KissKissing , TechniquesHaving, Your First Kiss, Kissing After a Date, Non-Romantic Kissing,
how to french kiss
how to french kiss your boyfriend, how to french kiss step by step, how to french kiss with pictures, how to make out, how to french kiss youtube, how to french kiss a boy, how to french kiss a guy, how to french kiss properly,
how to kiss a boy
how to kiss a boy romantically, how to kiss a boy with tongue, how to kiss a boy for the first time, how to kiss a boy video, how to kiss a boy in middle school, how to kiss video, how to kiss a boy on the cheek, how to kiss a boy for the first time ever,
how to kiss a girl
how to kiss a girl on the lips, how to french kiss, how to kiss a girl for the first time, how to kiss a boy, how to know if a girl likes you, how to kiss a girl on stomach, how to kiss a girl properly, how to kiss a girl video, how to kiss a girl first time on lips
So you finally got “the look” and you’re moving in for that killer kiss when it dawns on you that you need help—and fast. We’re going to teach you everything we know about who, what, when, where, why, and how to kiss. Pucker up and let’s have some fun!
Part 1 of 5: Initiating a Kiss
Drop hints that you’re interested. You can put out some subtle signals that you’re angling for a kiss without coming right out and saying it. Here’s how to communicate it romantically:
- Get caught looking (briefly) at the other person’s lips.
- Don’t purse your lips. Keep them softly parted — not so much that you could breathe comfortably through the opening, but enough that you could bite your bottom lip easily.
- Make your mouth appealing. Use chapstick or lipgloss to smooth over flaky lips, and keep your breath fresh with mints or spray. Avoid gum, which you might have to spit out awkwardly if the other person goes in for a kiss.
Break the kiss barrier (optional). If you’re feeling brave, test the waters with a small kiss on the hand or the cheek. If the other person seems interested, it’s probably safe to proceed with a kiss on the mouth.
- If you’re kissing a girl: Take her hand and slowly lift it to your mouth. Gently press your lips into the back of your hand for 2 or 3 seconds before breaking away.
- If you’re kissing a guy: Lean in and plant a 2- or 3-second kiss on his cheek. Keep your lips soft, and avoid puckering like you would if you were kissing a family member. If you want your intentions to be extra clear, aim for the part of his cheek just to the side of his lips.
Set the mood with a romantic compliment. Go big and pay the other person the sincerest compliment you can think of. If you get it right, the other person might take the lead and lean in to kiss you.
- Say it in an intimate way. Lower the volume and tone of your voice slightly, and lock eyes. Not only does this communicate that you have deep feelings for this person, it entices him or her to come closer to hear you.
- Focus on an alluring quality. Even if you truly think that your date is an amazing basketball player, now might not be the best time to bring it up. Instead, base your compliment on how you see your date as a romantic partner. Here are some possibilities you can try:
- “You are SO beautiful.”
- “Your eyes drive me crazy.”
- “I love to see you smile.”
- “I can’t even believe I’m lucky enough to be with you right now.”
If all else fails, go for broke and state your intentions. If your date hasn’t picked up on any of your hints and you’re dying to lock lips, you might as well be straightforward and just ask if you can kiss him or her. Don’t worry, though — you can be direct while still being romantic and compelling. Try these phrases if you’re at a loss for words:
- “I’d love nothing more than to kiss you right now.”
- “I’m sorry if this is too forward, but I’d really like to kiss you.”
- “I want to kiss you so much that it is just about killing me.”
5Go in for the kiss. Don’t waste any time once you have the go-ahead — close your eyes, lean in and smooch! The next sections will discuss some kissing techniques, as well as how to handle kissing in different dating situations such as a first kiss or kissing after a date.
Part 2 of 5: Kissing Techniques
1Keep your lips soft. Tense puckers are for family members or people you’re obligated to kiss, but keeping your mouth slightly parted and soft communicates a sense of openness.
Do a few soft kisses. Start slow with soft, gentle kisses and skip the tongue and the teeth — for now. If your partner seems receptive, you can move forward toFrench kissing.
- Try to avoid letting your lips smack. The noise can be distracting, and might break your immersion in the moment. If you do find yourself smacking, slow down and part your lips a bit more.
- Stay light at first. Avoid smashing your lips against your date’s mouth — for now. Kissing softly and gently gives the other person the chance to stop if it’s uncomfortable, as well as allowing you to gauge his or her interest.
3Stay at a manageable level of saliva. Slobbery puppies are the last thing you want your date thinking of while you kiss him or her. Avoid this fate by swallowing excess saliva occasionally. If you notice that your lips are a bit too wet, pull away and discreetly purse them to bring the extra spit back into your mouth.
“Lock” lips. If your initial kisses have gone well, try a lip lock, which can lead to closer kisses (and is a nice gateway for French kissing). Basically, you’ll “stack” your lips so that (for instance) it looks like this:
- Your lower lip
- Your partner’s lower lip
- Your upper lip
- Your partner’s upper lip
- At first, putting your date’s lower lip between yours is the safest bet. Most people have larger lower lips, making them easier to grab gently with your lips.
Make sure to breathe. Ideally, you’ll be able to breathe softly through your nose while you’re kissing. If that’s not possible, though, break away for a second to take a breath.
- Don’t feel self-conscious about being out of breath or needing to take a break for a second. Breathing hard is an indication that you’re nervous and excited, which your partner will probably find flattering.
Use your hands. Don’t just let your hands hang at your sides like two limp fettuccini noodles — put them to good use!
- Place your hands lightly on your partner’s shoulders or around his or her waist. (In Western culture, girls generally put their hands on a boys shoulders while he puts his hands around her waist.)
- Take the intimacy up a notch by pulling your partner in closer.
- Put your hands on the sides of his or her face, using your thumb to sweep across the cheekbone, or put one hand under his or her chin and tilt it upward.
- Another seriously sensual move is to put both hands around the back of your partner’s head and tangle them in his or her hair, gently pulling.
Test using tongue. Once you’re in a lip lock with your partner’s lower lip between both of yours, lightly run the tip of your tongue over it. If you can move it slowly, even better.
- See how your partner responds. If he or she presses in closer or returns the gesture, you’re probably clear to keep increasing the intensity of the kiss. If your date pulls away, maybe it’s best to pull back the tongue for now and stick to lips-only kisses.
Try French kissing (optional). Using your tongue during a kiss is, in Western culture, referred to as a French kiss. Why do the French get the credit? Who knows! Here’s how to get started:
- Sweep your tongue along the inside of your partner’s lower lip. Try to move slowly and lightly at first, increasing speed and pressure only if your partner seems to respond well.
- Slide the tip of your tongue inside your partner’s mouth and gently move it against the tip of his or her tongue. Use light, darting motions and keep your tongue moving — letting it sit limply in your partner’s mouth isn’t appealing and will bring a quick end to the kissing.
- Try deeper and harder strokes if your partner seems responsive.
Mix it up. Don’t feel obligated to keep the intensive tongue activity going forever. Alternate soft and hard, slow and fast, deep and shallow. You can even go back to using only your lips for a few minutes.
- Alternating your technique will keep your partner from being able to predict what’s coming next. Maintaining this sense of surprise and spontaneity helps your kisses avoid becoming stale.
Gently nibble your partner’s lips (optional). Teeth aren’t a necessary element of kissing, but a grazing them over your partner’s lip can introduce another unexpected element. Here are some quick pointers:
- Keep the pressure as light as possible. Remember that you’re aiming to nibble, not bite.
- Move slowly. Again, keeping your pace gentle will help prevent accidentally chomping on your partner’s lip.
- When your lips are locked, place your teeth over your partner’s lower lip and slowly pull back until your teeth are almost at the end of the lip. Pause for a moment, then resume kissing as usual.
- Don’t break out the biters too much. They should be an occasional perk, not the main attraction.
- Be prepared for rejection. Not everyone likes a side of teeth with their kisses. If your partner doesn’t respond well, try not to be too offended — it’s probably a matter of personal taste, not a lapse in your technique.
Increase the intensity with occasional breaks. Pull away for a moment to look into your partner’s eyes, whisper something in his or her ear, or simply catch your breath and marvel at your good fortune.
- Instead of putting a damper on the action, these small moments can actually make kissing more intimate. It gives your partner the sense that you see him or her as a complete person, and not simply something to kiss.
Part 3 of 5: Having Your First Kiss
Try to pick a trustworthy partner. Smooching someone you trust can ease a lot of the anxiety of your first kiss. If you knew you were giving someone his or her first kiss you’d try to be patient and understanding, so expect the same of your partner.
- Keep in mind that an awkward first kiss isn’t the end of the relationship (or the world). Actually, it can build intimacy through having a shared experience. As long as you can laugh it off, you’ll be fine.
- Remember, everyone has gone through having their first kiss. Odds are that most people are more awkward about it than you’ll be, even if you don’t know it.
Prepare your mouth. Use chapstick or lipgloss to smooth over chapped lips, and brush your teeth and tongue well. If your mouth feels a little stale, use breath mints or spray to freshen up.
- Knowing that your mouth is clean and appealing can help you feel more confident about kissing.
- That being said, though, don’t feel like you need to obsess over cleanliness. Most mouths just “taste” warm, unless you’ve recently eaten something pungent (like onions or garlic) or you’ve just woken up in the morning.
3Don’t rush. You only get one first kiss! Unless you’re both so overwhelmed with desire that you have to kiss right now or the world will end, draw it out. It can be tremendously exciting and sensual to tease the kiss before it happens, keeping eye contact the whole time.
4Let the other person take the lead (optional). If you’re nervous about not knowing the right techniques, let your partner initiate what happens during the kiss. Imitate what he or she does until you’re comfortable trying your own moves.
5Take a few calculated risks. As you become more comfortable with kissing, try to take the lead on initiating kisses or working on new techniques. If your partner doesn’t respond well, simply write it off as personal preference and try something else.
Part 4 of 5: Kissing After a Date
Get close. Since the possibility of a goodbye kiss always beckons—and assuming it’s your desire—it’s best to start getting close sooner than later. Otherwise, you will find yourself saying your goodbyes with what feels like a chasm between you, making the swoop in for the kiss very conspicuous and awkward.
- Guys, this is when you get the dreaded last-minute-turn-and-kiss-on-the-cheek routine, which is second only to the phrase, “You remind me of my brother,” for most-deflating date ending. As you walk your date to the car, the door, etc., put your hand (or a jacket) on your date’s shoulder or back. This breaks the touch barrier, gently lets your date know your intentions, and gives you an excuse to stand very close all at the same time.
2Watch your date’s reaction. If your date angles his or her body away from you or speeds up to create distance, don’t try to complete the goodnight kiss—and don’t let your ego make a fool of you. Simply flash a big smile, thank them for the lovely time, and go about your business. It could simply be that your date isn’t ready to kiss yet.
Maintain eye contact. Making eye contact while standing close is a universally acknowledged indicator that a post-date kiss is about to take place.
- If the eye contact becomes too long, break and reestablish it as necessary; it’s better to let your eyes dart around than subject your date to an interrogation-style stare down. One good way to break eye contact while maintaining the romance is to glance down at your date’s lips
- It may feel awkward to make your desires so clear, just remember that by giving your date a heads-up, you will make the kiss go much more smoothly and improve the odds that it will turn into a glorious make out session. Trying to plant a kiss by surprise, on the other hand, may result in bumped noses and teeth, a startled pullback, and much awkwardness.
Stop the conversation. When people get nervous, they often compensate by finding anything to talk about, killing the kissing opportunities.
- While you shouldn’t try to end the conversation abruptly, which might come across as trying to get over with your goodbyes, you shouldn’t encourage your date to ramble, either.
- Let the chatter die down by keeping your responses friendly but minimal.
Consider breaking the kiss barrier. If everything is going well but you’re not quite ready to dive into full-blown romantic kissing, lean in for a hug and kiss the person on the cheek.
- Don’t confuse this with a friendly peck smack in the middle the cheek; make your feelings clear by placing the kiss close to the ear or mouth and letting your lips linger for a second, or whisper something flirty in their ear with lips touching. This will help the other person know that the kiss isn’t meant in a platonic context.
Keep it simple. If this is a first kiss with this person—or, more importantly still, a first date—don’t overdo it. Keep your lips softly parted and either plant a straightforward kiss on your partner’s lips or up the ante by gently locking lips.
- Resist the temptation to kiss hard or with tongue, unless you’ve been chasing this person for quite some time. It might seem too forward and shut down future opportunities.
7Follow your date’s lead. Pay attention to how your date responds and moves during the kiss. If they lean closer or linger, you may be able to transition into more romantic kissing; otherwise, end the kiss by pulling slowly back, reopening your eyes to make eye contact, and smiling.
Part 5 of 5: Non-Romantic Kissing
Pucker your lips. Having your lips puckered keeps them tight and somewhat closed, indicating that you’re unwilling to open your mouth for more intimacy. Most people will read a pucker as strictly platonic.
- To know if you’re puckering your lips correctly, kiss in the air. How loud is the kissing noise? It should be a clearly audible “pop” of your lips as you part them while sucking air in. A romantic kiss will barely make this noise because your lips are much more relaxed.
Make your intentions clear. If you want to kiss someone on the cheek and that someone is at risk of misinterpreting your intentions, make it clear that you’re not going for the mouth by turning your head off to the side before you lean in. Try to plant the kiss squarely in the middle of the cheek so that it’s not veering for more romantic areas such as the ear or mouth.
- If you’re uncomfortable actually kissing the other person’s skin, try air kissing. Lean in so that your cheek is touching the side of the other person’s cheek, and kiss the air with a few quick and audible puckers. For extra effect, pull back, switch sides, and do it again.
3Keep it brief. The amount of time your lips spend on the other person’s cheek or lips should be limited to whatever it takes to make that kissing noise described in the previous step—nothing more. If your lips linger, it won’t seem so platonic.
4Kiss out of respect or worship. Bow or kneel before the other person. Look up in respect. Remain in this position during the kiss. Take the person’s hand gently and bring it close to your lips.
Image credit: wikihow